Evolving public expenditure in Chinese agriculture: Definition, pattern, composition, and mechanism:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy Bahl & Sally Wallace, 2004. "Intergovernmental Transfers: The Vertical Sharing Dimension," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0419, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Wusheng Yu & Hans G. Jensen, 2010.
"China's Agricultural Policy Transition: Impacts of Recent Reforms and Future Scenarios,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 343-368.
- Yu, Wusheng & Jensen, Hans Grinsted, 2009. "China’s Agricultural Policy Transition: Impacts of Recent Reforms and Future Scenarios," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51682, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Era Dabla-Norris, 2005. "Issues in Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in China," IMF Working Papers 05/30, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2002. "China - National Development and Sub-National Finance : A Review of Provincial Expenditures," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15423, The World Bank.
- Jin, Hehui & Qian, Yingyi & Weingast, Barry R., 2005.
"Regional decentralization and fiscal incentives: Federalism, Chinese style,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1719-1742, September.
- Hehui Jin & Yingyi Qian & Barry Weingast, 1999. "Regional Decentralization and Fiscal Incentives: Federalism, Chinese Style," Working Papers 99013, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2012.
"Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 1-51, May.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps," CEMA Working Papers 273, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Shulian Deng & Jun Peng, 2011. "Reforming the Budgeting Process in China," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 75-89.
- Christine Wong, 2007. "Budget Reform in China," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 1-24.
More about this item
Keywordspublic expenditure; Agriculture; Agricultural policies; Agricultural development; Governance; Investment; decentralization; regional disparity; transfers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2015-01-19 (China)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .