Report NEP-CNA-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra PONCET & Julien GOURDON & Laura HERING & Stéphanie MONJON, 2014. "Export management and incomplete VAT rebates to exporters: the case of China," Working Papers P117, FERDI.
- Yu, Bingxin & Chen, Kevin Z. & Zhang, Yumei & Zhang, Haisen, 2014. "Evolving public expenditure in Chinese agriculture: Definition, pattern, composition, and mechanism:," IFPRI discussion papers 1407, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jun Gu & Ingrid Nielsen & Jason Shachat & Russell Smyth & Yujia Peng, 2014. "An experimental study of the effects of intergroup contact on attitudes in urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Won Joong Kim & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Jun Seog Hyun & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Oil Price Shocks and China’s Economy: Reactions of the Monetary Policy to Oil Price Shocks," Working Papers 201481, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Sex and Happiness," Monash Economics Working Papers 39-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Federico Frattini & Francesco Nicolli & Giorgio Prodi, 2014. "Technological capabilities and growth: A study of economic convergence among Chinese prefectures," SEEDS Working Papers 2914, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Xie, Zhuan & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2014. "The patterns of patents in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1385, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cozza, Claudio & Rabellotti, Roberta & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014. "The impact of outward FDI on the performance of Chinese multinationals," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ho, Steven Wei & Zhang, Ji & Zhou, Hao, 2014. "Hot money and quantitative easing: the spillover effect of U.S. monetary policy on Chinese housing, equity and loan markets," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 211, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Junjian Yi & James J. Heckman & Junsen Zhang & Gabriella Conti, 2014. "Early Health Shocks, Intrahousehold Resource Allocation, and Child Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 20757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter H. Egger, 2014. "Firm-Level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman-Taylor Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 173, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.