The political economy of Zambiaâ€™s recovery: Structural change without transformation?:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2007. "Zambia : Poverty and Vulnerabiltiy Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7863, The World Bank.
- Nicole M. Mason & Robert J. Myers, 2013.
"The effects of the Food Reserve Agency on maize market prices in Zambia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 203-216, March.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "The Effects of the Food Reserve Agency on Maize Market Prices in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 120771, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "The Effects of the Food Reserve Agency on Maize Market Prices in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 120766, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, T.S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J., 2010.
"A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 356-368, March.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Chapoto, Antony & Myers, Robert J., 2009. "A Test of the New Variant Famine Hypothesis: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51485, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Benin, Samuel & Fan, Shenggen, 2012. "Strategies and priorities for African agriculture: Economywide perspectives from country studies," Issue briefs 73, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, T.S. & Chapoto, Antony & Donovan, Cynthia, 2011. "Putting the 2007/2008 global food crisis in longer-term perspective: Trends in staple food affordability in urban Zambia and Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 350-367, June.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Walle, Nicolas van de, 2013. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Voting Patterns: Political Economy Dimensions of Input Subsidy Programs," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149580, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- James Thurlow & Peter Wobst, 2006. "Not All Growth is Equally Good for the Poor: The Case of Zambia," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(4), pages 603-625, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristi Mahrt & Gibson Masumbu, 2015. "Estimating multidimensional poverty in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 137, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Thurlow, James, 2014. "Beyond agriculture versus nonagriculture: Decomposing sectoral growthâ€“poverty linkages in five African countries:," IFPRI discussion papers 1391, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic development; employment; Poverty; Social change; Social welfare; social inequality; populism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .