Current Climate Variability and Future Climate Change: Estimated Growth and Poverty Impacts for Zambia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thurlow, James & Diao, Xinshen, 2011. "Current Climate Variability and Future Climate Change: Estimated Growth and Poverty Impacts for Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 085, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigues, Joao & Thurlow, James & Landman, Willem & Ringler, Claudia & Robertson, Richard D. & Zhu, Tingju, 2016. "The economic value of seasonal forecasts stochastic economywide analysis for East Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1546, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Channing Arndt & Paul Chinowsky & Sherman Robinson & Kenneth Strzepek & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2012. "Economic Development under Climate Change," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 369-377, August.
- Mulenga, Brian P. & Wineman, Ayala, 2014.
"Climate Trends and Farmers’ Perceptions of Climate Change in Zambia,"
Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs
196827, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mulenga, Brian P. & Wineman, Ayala, 2014. "Climate Trends and Farmers’ Perceptions of Climate Change in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 186605, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Andam, Kwaw S. & Arndt, Channing & Hartley, Faaiqa, 2017. "Eggs before chickens? Assessing Africaâ€™s livestock revolution with an example from Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1687, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zouabi, Oussama & Kahia, Montassar, 2014. "The direct effect of climate change on the cereal production in Tunisia: A micro-spatial analysis," MPRA Paper 64441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alemu Mekonnen, 2014. "Economic Costs of Climate Change and Climate Finance with a Focus on Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 23(suppl_2), pages 50-82.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:190-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dudu, Hasan & Cakmak, Erol H., 2014. "An integrated analysis of economywide effects of climate change," WIDER Working Paper Series 106, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:16:y:2012:i:3:p:394-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.