Tariffs Passing Through Retailers: Do Tariffs Actually Protect Domestic Manufacturers?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthew T. Cole & Carsten Eckel, 2014. "Tariffs Passing Through Retailers: Do Tariffs Actually Protect Domestic Manufacturers?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4735, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabah Amir & Jim Y. Jin & Gerald Pech & Michael Tröge, 2016.
"Prices and Deadweight Loss in Multiproduct Monopoly,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 18(3), pages 346-362, June.
- Rabah Amir & Jim Y. Jin & Gerald Pech & Michael Tröge, 2010. "Prices and Deadweight Loss in Multi-Product Monopoly," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-15, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Avinash Dixit, 1979.
"A Model of Duopoly Suggesting a Theory of Entry Barriers,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 20-32, Spring.
- Dixit, Avinash K., 1978. "A Model of Duopoly Suggesting a Theory of Entry Barriers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 125, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hellerstein, Rebecca, 2008. "Who bears the cost of a change in the exchange rate? Pass-through accounting for the case of beer," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 14-32, September.
- Berner, Eike & Birg, Laura, 2012.
"Retailers and Consumers: The pass-through of import price changes,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
133, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Berner, Eike & Birg, Laura & Boddin, Dominik, 2016. "Retailers and Consumers: The pass-through of import price changes," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 133 [rev.], University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bernardo S. Blum & Sebastian Claro & Ignatius Horstmann, 2010. "Facts and Figures on Intermediated Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 419-423, May.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2009.
"Imports, Pass-Through, and the Structure of Retail Markets,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2817, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2009. "Imports, pass-through, and the structure of retail markets," Kiel Working Papers 1556, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2015. "Retailing and international trade: A survey of the literature," Economics Working Papers 2015-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fiu:wpaper:1404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheng Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defiuus.html .