Time-Geographically Weighted Regressions and Residential Property Value Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel P. McMillen & Christian L. Redfearn, 2010. "Estimation And Hypothesis Testing For Nonparametric Hedonic House Price Functions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 712-733, August.
- A S Fotheringham & M E Charlton & C Brunsdon, 1998. "Geographically weighted regression: a natural evolution of the expansion method for spatial data analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(11), pages 1905-1927, November.
- A S Fotheringham & M E Charlton & C Brunsdon, 1998. "Geographically Weighted Regression: A Natural Evolution of the Expansion Method for Spatial Data Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(11), pages 1905-1927, November.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9604-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- W.J. McCluskey & M. McCord & P.T. Davis & M. Haran & D. McIlhatton, 2013. "Prediction accuracy in mass appraisal: a comparison of modern approaches," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 239-265, December.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9570-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Osleeb, Jeffrey P. & Yang, Ke, 2014. "Semi-parametric regression models and economies of scale in the presence of an endogenous variable," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 252-261.
More about this item
Keywordsproperty value; assessment; price-related differential; coefficient of dispersion; geographically weighted regression;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2019-02-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2019-02-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-URE-2019-02-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2019-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.