Functional regression over irregular domains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David O'Donnell & Alastair Rushworth & Adrian W. Bowman & E. Marian Scott & Mark Hallard, 2014. "Flexible regression models over river networks," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Haonan Wang & M. Giovanna Ranalli, 2007. "Low-Rank Smoothing Splines on Complicated Domains," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 209-217, March.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2010. "Issues In Spatial Data Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 119-141.
- Daniel P. McMillen & Christian L. Redfearn, 2010. "Estimation And Hypothesis Testing For Nonparametric Hedonic House Price Functions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 712-733.
- A S Fotheringham & M E Charlton & C Brunsdon, 1998. "Geographically weighted regression: a natural evolution of the expansion method for spatial data analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(11), pages 1905-1927, November.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Luc Anselin & Nancy Lozano-Gracia & Uwe Deichmann & Somik Lall, 2010. "Valuing Access to Water—A Spatial Hedonic Approach, with an Application to Bangalore, India," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 161-179.
- A S Fotheringham & M E Charlton & C Brunsdon, 1998. "Geographically Weighted Regression: A Natural Evolution of the Expansion Method for Spatial Data Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(11), pages 1905-1927, November.
- Simon N. Wood & Mark V. Bravington & Sharon L. Hedley, 2008. "Soap film smoothing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(5), pages 931-955.
More about this item
KeywordsDelaunay triangulation; Finite element; Housing markets; Spatial functional regression; Spline smoothing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-02-02 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2014-02-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:seecdp:1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehwuuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.