Valuing Access to Water—A Spatial Hedonic Approach, with an Application to Bangalore, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Lall, Somik V., 2015. "Cities in Developing Countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Castro & João Marques, 2012.
"Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 133-167, March.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Marques, JoÃ£o LourenÃ§o, 2011. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Anselmo de Castro & João Lourenço Marques, 2011. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 253, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Castro & Taps Maiti & JoÃ£o Marques, 2014. "Endogenous spatial structure and delineation of submarkets: A new framework with application to housing markets," SEEC Discussion Papers 1403, Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre, Heriot Watt University.
- Bruno Wichmann, 2015. "Agents of Change and the Approximation of Network Outcomes: a Simulation Study," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 17-41, March.
- Nakamura, Shohei, 2017.
"Tenure Security Premium in Informal Housing Markets: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 184-198.
- Nakamura,Shohei, 2015. "Tenure security premium in informal housing markets : a spatial hedonic analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7526, The World Bank.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Liqian Cai & Taps Maiti, 2013. "Functional regression over irregular domains," SEEC Discussion Papers 1301, Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre, Heriot Watt University.
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2011. "Spatial Approaches to Panel Data in Agricultural Economics: A Climate Change Application," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(03), August.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial hedonics; spatial econometrics; spatial multipliers; water pricing; development; C21; O18; Q25; R20;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:5:y:2010:i:2:p:161-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .