The link between monetary aggregates and prices
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1990.
"On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1991. "On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 155-160, February.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1988. "The forecast performance of alternative models of inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 10-18.
- Barro, Robert J, 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-80, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Scholarly Articles 3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- W. Michael Cox & Joseph H. Haslag, 1989. "The effects of financial deregulation on inflation, velocity growth, and monetary targeting," Working Papers 8907, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1990. "Monetary aggregates and the rate of inflation," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Mar, pages 1-12.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-93, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey J. Hallman & Richard D. Porter & David H. Small, 1989. "M2 per unit of potential GNP as an anchor for the price level," Staff Studies 157, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pecchenino, R. A. & Rasche, Robert H., 1990.
"P* type models: Evaluation and forecasts,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 421-440, October.
- Perron, Pierre, 1990.
"Testing for a Unit Root in a Time Series with a Changing Mean,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(2), pages 153-62, April.
- Perron, P., 1989. "Testing For A Unit Root In A Time Series With A Changing Mean," Papers 347, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner, 1990. "Inflation and the growth rate of money," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 2-11.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1990-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.