The forecast performance of alternative models of inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reichenstein, William & Elliott, J. Walter, 1987. "A comparison of models of long-term inflationary expectations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 405-425, May.
- Hetzel, Robert L, 1984. "Estimating Money Demand Functions," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(2), pages 185-193, May.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1983. "Financial intermediation and price level control," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 7-28.
- Rasche, Robert H., 1987. "M1 -- Velocity and money-demand functions: Do stable relationships exist?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 9-88, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John A. Tatom, 1990. "The P-star approach to the link between money and prices," Working Papers 1990-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John A. Tatom, 1990. "The link between monetary aggregates and prices," Working Papers 1990-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tobias F. Rötheli, 1990. "Money Supply and Money Demand Determinants of Swiss Inflation," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(I), pages 1-15, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Money supply ; Forecasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1988:i:sep:p:10-18:n:v.74no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.