Evaluating inflation forecast models for Poland: Openness matters, money does not (but its cost does)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006.
"The Relationship Between Exchange Rates and Inflation Targeting Revisited,"
NBER Working Papers
12163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006. "The Relationship Between Exchange Rates and Inflation Targeting Revisited," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 409, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nicoletta Batini & Andrew Haldane, 1999. "Forward-Looking Rules for Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 157-202 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R., 2006. "Inflation targeting regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1297-1315, July.
- Céline Allard, 2007. "Inflation in Poland; How Much Can Globalization Explain?," IMF Working Papers 07/41, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierzak, Agnieszka, 2013. "Forecasting inflation in Poland using dynamic factor model," MF Working Papers 17, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 01 Aug 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; inflation; forecasting; models.;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-05-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2009-05-09 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-05-09 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-05-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .