Report NEP-MON-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2009. "Monetary Transmission in three Central European Economies: Evidence from Time-Varying Coefficient Vector Autoregressions," DNB Working Papers 208, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mukherjee, Deepraj & Kemme, David, 2008. "Evaluating inflation forecast models for Poland: Openness matters, money does not (but its cost does)," MPRA Paper 14952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker, 2009. "Surprising comparative properties of monetary models: Results from a new data base," CEPR Discussion Papers 7294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "Money-Market Segmentation in the Euro Area: What has Changed During the Turmoil?," Research Papers in Economics 2009:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Rakesh Mohan, 2009. "Global Financial Crisis: Causes, Consequences and Indiaâ€™s Prospects," Working Papers id:1914, eSocialSciences.
- Stefan Niemann, 2009. "Dynamic Monetary-Fiscal Interactions and the Role of Monetary Conservatism," Economics Discussion Papers 667, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isc:wpaper:ercwp2208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre Janiak & Paulo Santos Monteiro, 2009. "Inflation and welfare in long-run equilibrium with firm dynamics," Documentos de Trabajo 261, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ono, Masanori, 2009. "Invoice currencies, import prices, and inflation," MPRA Paper 14935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Söderberg, Jonas, 2008. "Do Macroeconomic Variables Forecast Changes in Liquidity? An Out-of-sample Study on the Order-driven Stock Markets in Scandinavia," CAFO Working Papers 2009:10, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Singh, Prakash, 2009. "Demand for Money in the Asian Countries: A Systems GMM Panel Data Approach and Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 15030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore