How do retail prices react to minimum wage increases?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anil K Kashyap, 1995.
"Sticky Prices: New Evidence from Retail Catalogs,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 245-274.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 1990. "Sticky prices: new evidence from retail catalogs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 112, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anil K Kashyap, 1994. "Sticky Prices: New Evidence from Retail Catalogs," NBER Working Papers 4855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 1991. "Sticky prices: new evidence from retail catalogs," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lee, Chinkook & O'Roark, Brian, 1999. "The Impact of Minimum Wage Increases on Food and Kindred Product Prices: An Analysis of Price Pass-Through," Technical Bulletins 184373, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 1986.
"The Rigidity of Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
1813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G., 1986. "The frequency of price adjustment : A study of the newsstand prices of magazines," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 255-274, April.
- Lee, Chinkook & O'Roark, Brian, 1999. "The Impact of Minimum Wage Increases on Food and Kindred Products Prices: An Analysis of Price Pass-Through," Technical Bulletins 33553, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Saul Lach & Daniel Tsiddon, 1994.
"Staggering and Synchronization in Price-Setting: Evidence from Multipro-duct Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
4759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lach, Saul & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1996. "Staggering and Synchronization in Price-Setting: Evidence from Multiproduct Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1175-1196, December.
- Daniel Aaronson, 2001. "Price Pass-Through And The Minimum Wage," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 158-169, February.
- Lach, Saul & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1992. "The Behavior of Prices and Inflation: An Empirical Analysis of Disaggregated Price Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 349-389, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-00-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.