Staggering and Synchronization in Price-Setting: Evidence from Multipro-duct Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lach, Saul & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1996. "Staggering and Synchronization in Price-Setting: Evidence from Multiproduct Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1175-1196, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eytan Sheshinski & Yoram Weiss, 1992.
"Staggered and Synchronized Price Policies Under Inflation: The Multiproduct Monopoly Case,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(2), pages 331-359.
- Sheshinski, Eytan & Weiss, Yoram, 1990. "Staggered and Synchronized Price Policies Under Inflation: The Multi-Product Monopoly Case," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275498, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Sheshinski, E. & Weiss, Y., 1990. "Staggered And Synchronized Price Policies Under Inflation: The Multiproduct Monopoly Case," Papers 35-90, Tel Aviv.
- Eden, Benjamin, 1994.
"The Adjustment of Prices to Monetary Shocks When Trade Is Uncertain and Sequential,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 493-509, June.
- Benjamin Eden, 1994. "The Adjustment of Prices to Monetary Shocks When Trade is Uncertain and Sequential," Bank of Israel Working Papers 1994.02, Bank of Israel.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Michael Woodford, 1993. "Real Effects of Monetary Shocks in an Economy with Sequential Purchases," NBER Working Papers 4250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Agnès Sulem, 1986. "Explicit Solution of a Two-Dimensional Deterministic Inventory Problem," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 134-146, February.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- Andrew S. Caplin & Daniel F. Spulber, 1987. "Menu Costs and the Neutrality of Money," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 703-725.
- Roland Benabou, 1988. "Search, Price Setting and Inflation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 353-376.
- Daniel Tsiddon, 1993. "The (Mis)Behaviour of the Aggregate Price Level," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 889-902.
- Rafael Rob, 1991. "Learning and Capacity Expansion under Demand Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 655-675.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.