The Impact of Minimum Wage Increases on Food and Kindred Products Prices: An Analysis of Price Pass-Through
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit & Victor Norman, 1978.
"Advertising and Welfare,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17, Spring.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Norman, Victor, 1976. "Advertising and Welfare," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 082, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kaiser, Harry M., 1995. "An Analysis of Generic Dairy Promotion in the United States," Research Bulletins 122997, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Marc Nerlove & Frederick V. Waugh, 1961. "Advertising without Supply Control: Some Implications of a Study of the Advertising of Oranges," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 43(4_Part_I), pages 813-837.
- S. Ichimura, 1950. "A Critical Note on the Definition of Related Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 179-183.
- Stanley R. Thompson & Doyle A. Eiler, 1975. "Producer Returns from Increased Milk Advertising," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(3), pages 505-508.
- Ronald W. Ward & Julio Chang & Stan Thompson, 1985. "Commodity advertising: Theoretical issues relating to generic and brand promotions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 269-276.
- Verma, Vinod K, 1980. "A Price Theoretic Approach to the Specification and Estimation of the Sales-Advertising Function," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 115-137, July.
- Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1989. "Demand for Farm Output in a Complete System of Demand Functions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 241-252.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Ward, Ronald W. & Myers, Lester H., 1979. "Advertising Effectiveness and Coefficient Variation Over Time," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1985.
"U.S. Demand for Food: A Complete System of Price and Income Effects,"
157014, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1985. "U.S Demand for Food: A Complete System of Price and Icome Effects," Technical Bulletins 206507, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Fougere & Erwan Gautier & Herve Le Bihan, 2010.
"Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1199-1234, October.
- Fougere, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Herve, 2008. "Restaurant Prices And The Minimum Wage," Working Papers 44084, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2009. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 4070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fougère, D. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," Working papers 216, Banque de France.
- Denis FOUGERE & Erwan GAUTIER & Hervé LE BIHAN, 2009. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," Working Papers 2009-13, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Werner, Thomas & Sell, Friedrich L. & Reinisch, David C., 2013. "Price effects of minimum wages: Evidence from the construction sector in East and West Germany," Working Papers in Economics 2013,4, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Larsen, Andrew Mikael, 2004. "Effects of a minimum wage increase on the employment of disabled persons," ISU General Staff Papers 2004010108000017651, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas MaCurdy, 2015. "How Effective Is the Minimum Wage at Supporting the Poor?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(2), pages 497-545.
- Lee, Chinkook & Schluter, Gerald E. & O'Roark, Brian, 2000. "How Much Would Increasing the Minimum Wage Affect Food Prices?," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33598, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- James M. MacDonald & Daniel Aaronson, 2000. "How do retail prices react to minimum wage increases?," Working Paper Series WP-00-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wage; input-output analysis; food and kindred products industries; eating and drinking places; Demand and Price Analysis; Labor and Human Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerstb:33553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.