The cost of implementing consumer financial regulations: an analysis of experience with the Truth in Savings Act
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederick J. Schroeder, 1985. "Compliance costs and consumer benefits of the electronic fund transfer act : recent survey evidence," Staff Studies 143, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- McAllister, Patrick H. & McManus, Douglas, 1993. "Resolving the scale efficiency puzzle in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 389-405, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolar, Burak & Shughart II, William F., 2011. "Enforcement of the USA Patriot Act's anti-money laundering provisions: Have regulators followed a risk-based approach?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 19-31.
- Schenkel, Andreas, 2015. "Bankenregulierung und Bürokratiekosten: Ein Problemaufriss," Arbeitspapiere 152, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- John R. Walter, 1998. "Can a safety net subsidy be contained?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-20.
More about this item
KeywordsTruth in Savings Act ; Regulation DD: Truth in Savings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgss:170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.