Evidence on the Objectives of Bank Managers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph Hughes & Loretta Mester, 1992. "Evidence on the Objectives of Bank Managers," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-15, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, "undated". "Evidence on the Objectives of Bank Managers," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 1994. "Evidence on the objectives of bank managers," Proceedings 46, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mester, Loretta J., 1992.
"Traditional and nontraditional banking: An information-theoretic approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 545-566, June.
- Loretta J. Mester, 1990. "Traditional and nontraditional banking: an information-theoretic approach," Working Papers 90-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Paul J. Gertler & Donald M. Waldman, 1990. "Quality Adjusted Cost Functions," NBER Working Papers 3567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAllister, Patrick H. & McManus, Douglas, 1993. "Resolving the scale efficiency puzzle in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 389-405, April.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, "undated".
"A Quality and Risk-Adjusted Cost Function for Banks: Evidence on the "Too-Big-To-Fail" Doctrine,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
25-92, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 1991. "A quality and risk-adjusted cost function for banks: evidence on the " too-big-to-fail" doctrine," Working Papers 91-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mester, Loretta J., 1991. "Agency costs among savings and loans," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 257-278, June.
- Hunter, William C & Timme, Stephen G & Yang, Won Keun, 1990. "An Examination of Cost Subadditivity and Multiproduct Production in Large U.S. Banks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(4), pages 504-525, November.
- Hannan, Timothy H & Hanweck, Gerald A, 1988.
"Bank Insolvency Risk and the Market for Large Certificates of Deposit,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 203-211, May.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Gerald A. Hanweck, 1986. "Bank insolvency risk and the market for large certificates of deposit," Working Papers in Banking, Finance and Microeconomics 86-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li-Gang Liu & Changchun Hua, 2010. "Risk-return Efficiency, Financial Distress Risk, and Bank Financial Strength Ratings," Working Papers id:2944, eSocialSciences.
- Changchun Hua & Li-Gang Liu, 2010. "Risk-return Efficiency, Financial Distress Risk, and Bank Financial Strength Ratings," Finance Working Papers 22756, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Karavias, Yiannis, 2015.
"Optimal versus realized bank credit risk and monetary policy,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 13-30.
- Manthos D. Delis & Yiannis Karavias, "undated". "Optimal versus realized bank credit risk and monetary policy," Discussion Papers 13/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Delis, Manthos & Karavias, Yiannis, 2013. "Optimal versus realized bank credit risk and monetary policy," MPRA Paper 49795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bris, Arturo & Cantale, Salvatore, 2004. "Bank capital requirements and managerial self-interest," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 77-101, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:4-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.