Common and Idiosyncratic Inflation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1978. "Superlative Index Numbers and Consistency in Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 883-900, July.
- Marlene Amstad & Simon M. Potter & Robert W. Rich, 2017. "The New York Fed Staff Underlying Inflation Gauge (UIG)," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue 23-2, pages 1-32.
- Jim Dolmas, 2005. "Trimmed mean PCE inflation," Working Papers 0506, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marlene Amstad & Simon M. Potter & Robert W. Rich, 2014. "The FRBNY staff underlying inflation gauge: UIG," Staff Reports 672, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Oguz Atuk & Mustafa Utku Ozmen, 2009.
"Design and Evaluation of Core Inflation Measures for Turkey,"
0903, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Oğuz Atuk & Mustafa Utku Özmen, 2009. "Design and evaluation of core inflation measures for Turkey," IFC Working Papers 3, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claude Hillinger, 2002. "A General Theory of Price and Quantity Aggregation and Welfare Measurement," CESifo Working Paper Series 818, CESifo.
- repec:fip:fedreq:y:2011:i:4q:p:415-430:n:vol.97no.4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A., 2006. "Stochastic frontier analysis of total factor productivity in the offshore oil and gas industry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 204-215, November.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2008.
"Implementing US GDP in Chained Prices for Cross-country GDP Growth and Sectoral Comparisons : Application to Selected ASEAN Countries,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22631, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2008. "Implementing US GDP in Chained Prices for Cross-country GDP Growth and Sectoral Comparisons: Application to Selected ASEAN Countries," Discussion Papers DP 2008-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale, 2003.
"Property rights in a fishery: regulatory change and firm performance,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 156-177, July.
- Kevin J. Fox & R. Quentin Grafton & James Kirkley & Dale Squires, 2002. "Property Rights in a Fishery: Regulatory Change and Firm Performance," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0205, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Jacek Białek, 2011. "Remarks about the generalizations of the Fisher index," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 12(1), pages 139-156, August.
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2006.
"An Empirical Comparison of Flexible Demand System Functional Forms,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Money And The Economy, chapter 13, pages 247-277,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian R. Fleissig & Apostolos Serletis, 2001. "An empirical comparison of flexible demand system functional forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 59-80.
- Ivancic, Lorraine & Erwin Diewert, W. & Fox, Kevin J., 2011.
"Scanner data, time aggregation and the construction of price indexes,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 24-35, March.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J. & Ivancic, Lorraine, 2009. "Scanner Data, Time Aggregation and the Construction of Price Indexes," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2009-48, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Sep 2009.
- Bert M. Balk, 2010. "An Assumption‐Free Framework For Measuring Productivity Change," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 224-256, June.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2003. "Manufacturing productivity under varying trade regmies: India in the 1980s and 1990s," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 107, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Bottomley, Paul & Ozanne, Adam & Thirtle, Colin, 1988. "A Total Factor Productivity Index for U.K. Agriculture 1967-87," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232799, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- Barnett, William A, 1997. "Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1171-1185, July.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2010. "Intangible Assets And National Income Accounting," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 135-155, June.
- Kumar, Praduman & Mittal, Surabhi, 2006. "Agricultural Productivity Trends in India: Sustainability Issues," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(Conferenc).
- Craig, Barbara J. & Pardey, Philip G., 1990. "Multidimensional Output Indices," Staff Papers 13828, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Brent Meyer & Guhan Venkatu, 2012.
"Trimmed-mean inflation statistics: just hit the one in the middle,"
Working Papers (Old Series)
1217, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Brent Meyer & Guhan Venkatu, 2014. "Trimmed-Mean Inflation Statistics: Just Hit the One in the Middle," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ariel Coremberg, 2008. "The Measurement of TFP in Argentina, 1990-2004: A Case of the Tyranny of Numbers, Economic Cycles and Methodology," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 52-74, Fall.
- Kota Watanabe & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Estimating Daily Inflation Using Scanner Data: A Progress Report," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 020, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Laurence Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2020.
"The Nonpuzzling Behavior of Median Inflation,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Gonzalo Castex & Jordi Galí & Diego Saravia (ed.),Changing Inflation Dynamics,Evolving Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 27, chapter 3, pages 049-070,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Laurence Ball & Sandeeo Mazumder, 2019. "The Nonpuzzling Behavior of Median Inflation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 843, Central Bank of Chile.
- Laurence M. Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2019. "The Nonpuzzling Behavior of Median Inflation," NBER Working Papers 25512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C55 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Large Data Sets: Modeling and Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfn:2020-03-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.