An analysis of the neighborhood impacts of a mortgage assistance program: a spatial hedonic model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schuetz, Jenny & Spader, Jonathan & Cortes, Alvaro, 2016.
"Have distressed neighborhoods recovered? Evidence from the neighborhood stabilization program,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 30-48.
- Schuetz, Jenny & Spader, Jonathan & Cortes, Alvaro, 2015. "Have Distressed Neighborhoods Recovered? Evidence from the Neighborhood Stabilization Program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeremy G. Weber & J. Wesley Burnett & Irene M. Xiarchos, 2016.
"Broadening Benefits from Natural Resource Extraction: Housing Values and Taxation of Natural Gas Wells as Property,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(3), pages 587-614, June.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Burnett, J.Wesley & Xiarchos, Irene M., 2016. "Broadening benefits from natural resource extraction: Housing values and taxation of natural gas wells as property," MPRA Paper 68900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schuetz, Jenny & Spader, Jonathan & Buell, Jennifer Lewis & Burnett, Kimberly & Buron, Larry & Cortes, Alvaro & DiDomenico, Michael & Jefferson, Anna & Redfearn, Christian & Whitlow, Stephen, 2015. "Which Way to Recovery? Housing Market Outcomes and the Neighborhood Stabilization Program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsHousing policy; Mortgage loans; Home ownership; Housing subsidies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-08-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .