Report NEP-GEO-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan van der Borg & Nicola Camatti, 2010. "The territorial dimension in EU policies: issues, opportunities and an application in the sphere of tourism," Working Papers 2010_20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Methodologies of Analyzing Inter-Regional Income Inequality and Their Applications to Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp984, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:dar:vpaper:42822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2010. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 24155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rullan Rinaldi & Eva Nurwita, 2010. "The Spatial Dimension of Human Development Index in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201001, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2010.
- Arthur Grimes & Matthew Roskruge & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2010. "Social capital and regional social infrastructure investment: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers 10_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Margarita Robaina Alves & Miguel Rodríguez & Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2010. "Sectoral and regional impacts of the European Carbon Market in Portugal," GEE Papers 0021, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jul 2010.
- Di, Wenhua & Ma, Jielai & Murdoch, James C., 2010. "An analysis of the neighborhood impacts of a mortgage assistance program: a spatial hedonic model," Working Papers 1001, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.