Informal Homeownership Issues: Tracking Contract for Deed Sales in the Southeast
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordana Barton & Emily Ryder Perlmeter & Elizabeth Sobel Blum & Raquel R. Márquez, 2015. "Las Colonias along the Texas-Mexico Border," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Pia M. Orrenius & Jesús Cañas & Michael Weiss (ed.), Ten-Gallon Economy, chapter 14, pages 213-229, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ozgur Emre Ergungor, 2010.
"Bank Branch Presence and Access to Credit in Low- to Moderate-Income Neighborhoods,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1321-1349, October.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2006. "Bank branch presence and access to credit in low-to-moderate income neighborhoods," Working Papers (Old Series) 0616, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Derek S. Hyra & Gregory D. Squires & Robert N. Renner & David S. Kirk, 2013. "Metropolitan Segregation and the Subprime Lending Crisis," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 177-198, January.
- M. Dietsch & C. Welter-Nicol, 2014. "Do LTV and DSTI caps make banks more resilient?," Débats économiques et financiers 13, Banque de France.
- Howard S Tenenbaum & Nigel M Waters, 2011. "Spatial Patterns of Subprime Mortgages by Local Banks, Nonlocal Banks, and Independents in the Continental US," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(8), pages 1761-1778, August.
- O. Emre Ergungor & Stephanie Moulton, 2011. "Do bank branches matter anymore?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Daniel Murphy, 2020.
"Effects of Fiscal Policy on Credit Markets,"
AEA Papers and Proceedings, American Economic Association, vol. 110, pages 119-124, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Daniel Murphy, 2020. "Effects of Fiscal Policy on Credit Markets," NBER Working Papers 26655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Murphy, Daniel, 2020. "Effects of Fiscal Policy on Credit Markets," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1qj0m1fb, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Li, Yongjia & Tahsin, Salman, 2021. "Home price appreciation and residential lending standards," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 114(C).
- Scott W. Hegerty, 2016. "Commercial bank locations and “banking deserts”: a statistical analysis of Milwaukee and Buffalo," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 253-271, January.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2017.
"Have Standard VARS Remained Stable Since the Crisis?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(5), pages 931-951, August.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2014. "Have standard VARs remained stable since the crisis?," Working Paper 2014/13, Norges Bank.
- Aastveit, Knut Are & Carriero, Andrea & Clark, Todd & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2016. "Have Standard VARs Remained Stable Since the Crisis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11558, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2014. "Have Standard VARs Remained Stable since the Crisis?," Working Papers (Old Series) 1411, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Wolff, Lisa S. & Errichetti, Karen Sautter & Tapia Walker, Stephanie & Davis, Mary V. & Brodesky, Michelle Kuhns, 2020. "Striking a Balance between Program-Specific and Portfolio-Level Evaluation: Lessons Learned from a Multi-Site Evaluation on the Texas-Mexico Border," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 83(C).
- Lončarski, Igor & Marinč, Matej, 2020. "The political economy of relationship banking," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Wang, Xiuhua & Wang, Yipeng & Zhao, Yaxiong, 2022. "Financial permeation and rural poverty reduction Nexus: Further insights from counties in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- George Okello Candiya Bongomin & Joseph Mpeera Ntayi & John C. Munene & Charles Malinga Akol, 2017. "Financial intermediation and financial inclusion of poor households: Mediating role of social networks in rural Uganda," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1362184-136, January.
- Jason Allen & H. Evren Damar & David Martinez-Miera, 2016.
"Consumer Bankruptcy, Bank Mergers, and Information,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1289-1320.
- Jason Allen & H. Evren Damar & David Martinez-Miera, 2012. "Consumer Bankruptcy and Information," Staff Working Papers 12-18, Bank of Canada.
- Milonas, Kristoffer, 2017. "The effect of foreclosure laws on securitization: Evidence from U.S. states," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-22.
- Kristle Romero Cortes, 2012. "Did local lenders forecast the bust? Evidence from the real estate market," Working Papers (Old Series) 1226, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Paula Cruz-García & María del Carmen Dircio Palacios Macedo & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2020. "What drives financial exclusion in Mexican municipalities?," Working Papers 2020/19, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Robert M. Hunt & Keith Wardrip, 2013. "Residential Migration, Entry, and Exit as Seen Through the Lens of Credit Bureau Data," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 13-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- O. Emre Ergungor & Stephanie Moulton, 2014. "Beyond the Transaction: Banks and Mortgage Default of Low‐Income Homebuyers," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(8), pages 1721-1752, December.
- Craig Wesley Carpenter & F. Carson Mencken & Charles M. Tolbert & Michael Lotspeich, 2018. "Locally Owned Bank Commuting Zone Concentration and Employer Start-Ups in Metropolitan, Micropolitan and Non-Core Rural Commuting Zones from 1970-2010," Working Papers 18-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Scott Hegerty, 2016. "Commercial bank locations and “banking deserts”: a statistical analysis of Milwaukee and Buffalo," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 253-271, January.
More about this item
Keywordscontract for deed; land contract; informal homeownership; household wealth;
All these keywords.
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K25 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Real Estate Law
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAW-2017-07-02 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-07-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedacd:2017-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Rob Sarwark (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.