Report NEP-LAW-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Comino, Stefano & Galasso, Alberto & Graziano, Clara, 2017. "The Diffusion of New Institutions: Evidence from Renaissance Venice's Patent System," CEPR Discussion Papers 12102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2016. "The Economic and Legal Significance of “Full” Deposit Availability," MPRA Paper 79804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guha, Brishti, 2017. "Should Jurors Deliberate?," MPRA Paper 79876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Imhof & YAVUZ KARAGÖK & SAMUEL RUTZ, 2017. "Screening for Bid-rigging – Does it Work?," Working Papers 2017-09, CRESE.
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto & Sobbrio, Francesco, 2017. "The Political Cost of Being Soft on Crime: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Anca M. Grecu & Henry Saffer, 2017. "Mandatory Access Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs and Prescription Drug Abuse," NBER Working Papers 23537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chávez Juan Carlos & Fonseca Felipe J. & Gómez Zaldívar Manuel de Jesús, 2017. "Justice System Efficiency and Regional Economic Performance in Mexico," Working Papers 2017-08, Banco de México.
- Keisaku Higashida & Kenta Tanaka, 2017. "The Lingering Effect of Capacity Coordination on Firm Behavior in Post-depression Periods: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," Discussion Paper Series 160, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2017.
- Daniel McFadden, 2017. "Foundations of Welfare Economics and Product Market Applications," NBER Working Papers 23535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stergios Skaperdas & Samarth Vaidya, 2016. "Contested Persuasion," Working Papers 161704, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand LAPORTE & Céline DE QUATREBARBES & Yannick BOUTERIGE, 2017. "Mining taxation in Africa: The gold mining industry in 14 countries from 1980 to 2015," Working Papers 201713, CERDI.
- Alison Pert, 2017. "International Law in a Post-Post-Cold War Worldâ€”Can It Survive?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201727, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button & Nanneh Chehras, 2017. "Do State Laws Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Reduce Age Discrimination in Hiring? Experimental (and Nonexperimental) Evidence," Working Papers wp360, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Carpenter, Ann & Lueders, Abram & Thayer, Chris, 2017. "Informal Homeownership Issues: Tracking Contract for Deed Sales in the Southeast," FRB Atlanta Community and Economic Development Discussion Paper 2017-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.