Bounds on functionals of the distribution treatment effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Djebbari, Habiba & Smith, Jeffrey, 2008. "Heterogeneous impacts in PROGRESA," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 64-80, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Yanqin & Park, Sang Soo, 2009. "Partial identification of the distribution of treatment effects and its confidence sets," MPRA Paper 37148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Firpo & Cristine Pinto, 2016.
"Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 457-486, April.
- Firpo, Sergio, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 4841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gautier, Eric & Hoderlein, Stefan, 2011.
"A triangular treatment effect model with random coefficients in the selection equation,"
TSE Working Papers
15-598, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 25 Aug 2015.
- Eric Gautier & Stefan Hoderlein, 2012. "A triangular treatment effect model with random coefficients in the selection equation," CeMMAP working papers CWP39/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eric Gautier & Stefan Hoderlein, 2012. "A Triangular Treatment Effect Model With Random Coefficients In The Selection Equation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 838, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Sep 2015.
- Erich Battistin & Mario Padula, 2016.
"Survey instruments and the reports of consumption expenditures: evidence from the consumer expenditure surveys,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(2), pages 559-581, February.
- Erich Battistin & Mario Padula, 2010. "Survey Instruments and the Reports of Consumption Expenditures: Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Surveys," CSEF Working Papers 259, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Battistin, Erich & Padula, Mario, 2010. "Survey Instruments and the Reports of Consumption Expenditures: Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Surveys," CEPR Discussion Papers 8051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jinhyun Lee, 2013. "Sharp Bounds on Heterogeneous Individual Treatment Responses," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201310, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Toru Kitagawa, 2011. "Inference and decision for set identified parameters using posterior lower and upper probabilities," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Lin Zhu, 2013. "Set inferences and sensitivity analysis in semiparametric conditionally identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eesptd:201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eegvfbr.html .