Does Centralised Wage Setting Lead into Higher Taxation?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juha Kilponen & Pekka Sinko, 2005. "Does Centralised Wage Setting Lead into Higher Taxation," Labor and Demography 0509013, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Checchi & Claudio Lucifora, 2002. "Unions and labour market institutions in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 361-408, October.
- Sinko, Pekka & Kilponen, Juha, 2001. "Labour Taxation and the Degree of Centralisation in a Trade Union Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Discussion Papers 250, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawrence Summers & Jonathan Gruber & Rodrigo Vergara, 1993.
"Taxation and the Structure of Labor Markets: The Case of Corporatism,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(2), pages 385-411.
- Lawrence H. Summers & Jonathan Gruber & Rodrigo Vergara, 1992. "Taxation and the Structure of Labor Markets: The Case of Corporatism," NBER Working Papers 4063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Driffill, John & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1993. "Monopoly Unions and the Liberalisation of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 379-385, March.
- Kiander, Jaakko & Holm, Pasi & Koskela, Erkki, 1995. "Unions, Labour supply and Structure of Taxation: Equal Tax Bases," Discussion Papers 110, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Sinko, Pekka, 1999. "Taxation, Employment and the Environment - General Equilibrium Analysis with Unionised Labour Markets," Research Reports 54, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kiander, Jaakko & Kilponen, Juha & Vilmunen, Jouko, 2000. "Taxes, Growth and Unemployment in the OECD Countries - Does Collective Bargaininig Matter?," Discussion Papers 235, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 1999. "Alleviating unemployment:: The case for green tax reforms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1723-1746, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso ARPAIA & Giuseppe CARONE, "undated". "Do Labour Taxes (and their Composition) Affect Wages in the Short and the Long Run?," EcoMod2004 330600010, EcoMod.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and the long run? - Alfonso Arpaia and Giuseppe Carone," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 216, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and in the long run?," Public Economics 0411004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; wage setting; public expenditure.; Macroeconomic policy; Talouspolitiikka; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Taxation; Verotus; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; D240 - Production; Capital and Total Factor Productivity; Capacity; E240 - Macroeconomics: Employment; Unemployment; Wages; wage indexation; E620 - Macroeconomic Aspects of Fiscal Policy; Public Expenditures; Investment; and Finance; Taxation; H200 - Taxation; Subsidies; and Revenue: General; J310 - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials by Skill; Training; Occupation; etc. (industry; schooling; experience; tenure; cohort; etc.);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .