Unions, Labour supply and Structure of Taxation: Equal Tax Bases
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso ARPAIA & Giuseppe CARONE, "undated". "Do Labour Taxes (and their Composition) Affect Wages in the Short and the Long Run?," EcoMod2004 330600010, EcoMod.
- Sinko, Pekka & Kilponen, Juha, 2003.
"Does Centralised Wage Setting Lead into Higher Taxation?,"
314, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Juha Kilponen & Pekka Sinko, 2005. "Does Centralised Wage Setting Lead into Higher Taxation," Labor and Demography 0509013, EconWPA.
- Pekka Sinko, 2005. "Does Centralised Wage Setting Lead into Higher Taxation?," Labor and Demography 0509007, EconWPA.
- Sinko, Pekka & Kilponen, Juha, 2001. "Labour Taxation and the Degree of Centralisation in a Trade Union Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Discussion Papers 250, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2000. "The Wedge," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 68(5), pages 608-623, September.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and the long run? - Alfonso Arpaia and Giuseppe Carone," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 216, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and in the long run?," Public Economics 0411004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsTax progression; payroll tax; work sharing; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Taxation; Verotus; Effectiveness of public services; Julkisten palvelujen vaikuttavuus; H200 - Taxation; Subsidies; and Revenue: General; H220 - Taxation and Subsidies: Incidence; J510 - Trade Unions: Objectives; Structure; and Effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.