Labour Taxation and the Degree of Centralisation in a Trade Union Model with Endogenous Labour Supply
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiander, Jaakko & Kilponen, Juha & Vilmunen, Jouko, 2000. "Taxes, Growth and Unemployment in the OECD Countries - Does Collective Bargaininig Matter?," Discussion Papers 235, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 1999.
"Alleviating unemployment:: The case for green tax reforms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1723-1746, October.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 1996. "Alleviating Unemployment: The Case for Green Tax Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 106, CESifo Group Munich.
- Driffill, John & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1993. "Monopoly Unions and the Liberalisation of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 379-385, March.
- Kiander, Jaakko & Holm, Pasi & Koskela, Erkki, 1995. "Unions, Labour supply and Structure of Taxation: Equal Tax Bases," Discussion Papers 110, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso ARPAIA & Giuseppe CARONE, "undated". "Do Labour Taxes (and their Composition) Affect Wages in the Short and the Long Run?," EcoMod2004 330600010, EcoMod.
- Sinko, Pekka & Kilponen, Juha, 2003.
"Does Centralised Wage Setting Lead into Higher Taxation?,"
314, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Juha Kilponen & Pekka Sinko, 2005. "Does Centralised Wage Setting Lead into Higher Taxation," Labor and Demography 0509013, EconWPA.
- Kiander, Jaakko & Kilponen, Juha & Vilmunen, Jouko, 2004. "Labor taxation, public finance, and wage determination: evidence from OECD countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 983-999, November.
- Pekka Sinko, 2005. "Does Centralised Wage Setting Lead into Higher Taxation?," Labor and Demography 0509007, EconWPA.
- Sinko, Pekka, 2004. "Progressive Taxation Under Centralised Wage Setting," Discussion Papers 349, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Sinko, Pekka, 2003. "Subsidizing vs. Experience Rating of Unemployment Insurance in Unionized Labor Markets," Discussion Papers 319, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and the long run? - Alfonso Arpaia and Giuseppe Carone," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 216, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and in the long run?," Public Economics 0411004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsUnion models; Labour taxation; Degree of centralisation; Working hours; Macroeconomic policy; Talouspolitiikka; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Taxation; Verotus; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; D210 - Firm Behavior; E620 - Macroeconomic Aspects of Fiscal Policy; Public Expenditures; Investment; and Finance; Taxation; H600 - National Budget; Deficit; and Debt: General; J220 - Time Allocation and Labor Supply (hours of work; part-time employment; temporary workers; work sharing; absenteeism; quits; work-life balance); J500 - Labor-Management Relations; Trade Unions; and Collective Bargaining: General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.