Social Security Funds, Payroll Tax Adjustment and Real Exchange Rate: The Finnish Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1994.
"Fixed exchange rates as a means to price stability: What have we learned?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 447-468, April.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1993. "Fixed Exchange Rates as a Means to Price Stability: What Have We Learned," NBER Working Papers 4504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1994. "Fixed Exchange Rates as a Means to Price Stability: What Have We Learned?," CEPR Discussion Papers 872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1993. "Fixed Exchange Rates As a Means to Price Stability: What Have we Learned?," Papers 553, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Ahonen, Jukka & Pyyhtiä, Ilmo, 1996. "Suomen teollisuuden rakenne ja häiriöalttius suhteessa muihin EU-maihin," Research Discussion Papers 5/1996, Bank of Finland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alho, Kari, 2004. "The Finnish EMU Buffers and the Labour Market under Asymmetric Shocks," Discussion Papers 914, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lars Calmfors, 2001. "Wages and Wage-Bargaining Institutions in the EMU â€“ A Survey of the Issues," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Calmfors, Lars, 2001. "Wages and wage-bargaining institutions in the EMU – a survey of the issues," Seminar Papers 690, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPayroll taxes; real exchange rate; Monetary Union; Macroeconomic policy; Talouspolitiikka; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; E500 - Monetary Policy; Central Banking; and the Supply of Money and Credit: General (flow of funds); E600 - Macroeconomic Policy Formation; Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance; Macroeconomic Policy; General Outlook: General; G230 - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors; J000 - Labor and Demographic Economics: General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.