Exploring the Community Structure of Complex Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Drago, Carlo, 2016. "Exploring the Community Structure of Complex Networks," ET: Economic Theory 244529, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Drago, Carlo, 2015. "Exploring the Community Structure of Complex Networks," MPRA Paper 81024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015.
"An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform,"
11/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Working Papers 2015.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dequiedt, Vianney & Zenou, Yves, 2014.
"Local and Consistent Centrality Measures in Networks,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves & Dequiedt, Vianney, 2014. "Local and Consistent Centrality Measures in Networks," Research Papers in Economics 2014:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Piccardi, Carlo & Calatroni, Lisa & Bertoni, Fabio, 2010. "Communities in Italian corporate networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5247-5258.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2015.
"Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-49.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2014. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship and Company Performance in Italy," MPRA Paper 59217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucia Bellenzier & Rosanna Grassi, 2014. "Interlocking directorates in Italy: persistent links in network dynamics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(2), pages 183-202, October.
- Paula Brito & A. Pedro Duarte Silva, 2012. "Modelling interval data with Normal and Skew-Normal distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 3-20, March.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex Networks; Community Detection; Communities; Interval Data; Interlocking Directorates;
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2016.57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .