Exploring the Community Structure of Complex Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Drago, Carlo, 2015. "Exploring the Community Structure of Complex Networks," MPRA Paper 81024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zenou, Yves & Dequiedt, Vianney, 2014.
"Local and Consistent Centrality Measures in Networks,"
Research Papers in Economics
2014:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Dequiedt, Vianney & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Local and Consistent Centrality Measures in Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015.
"An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform,"
11/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Working Papers 2015.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Piccardi, Carlo & Calatroni, Lisa & Bertoni, Fabio, 2010. "Communities in Italian corporate networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5247-5258.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2015.
"Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-49.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2014. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship and Company Performance in Italy," MPRA Paper 59217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucia Bellenzier & Rosanna Grassi, 2014. "Interlocking directorates in Italy: persistent links in network dynamics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(2), pages 183-202, October.
- Paula Brito & A. Pedro Duarte Silva, 2012. "Modelling interval data with Normal and Skew-Normal distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 3-20, March.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex Networks; Community Detection; Communities; Interval Data; Interlocking Directorates;
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2016.57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.