Loss & Damage: a Critical Discourse Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. K. Pachauri & Sujata Gupta, 2002. "Editorial," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2-3), pages 127-128, September.
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Verheyen, Roda, 2004. "State responsibility and compensation for climate change damages--a legal and economic assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1109-1130, June.
- R. Purdy, 2002. "Editorial," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-2, March.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 2011," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 986, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fitri Hariana Oktaviani & Bernard McKenna & Terrance Fitzsimmons, 2021. "Trapped within ideological wars: Femininities in a Muslim society and the contest of women as leaders," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 1152-1176, May.
- BorceTrenovski & Vesna Garvanlieva Andonova & Marjan Nikolov & Gabriela Dimovska & Igor Mitevski, 2016. "Labor Market Supply Vs. Demand Characteristics In The Northeastern Planning Region Of Macedonia," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 43-59, June.
- Eldosouky, AbdelRahman & Saad, Walid & Mandayam, Narayan, 2021. "Resilient critical infrastructure: Bayesian network analysis and contract-Based optimization," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 205(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Salomón Kalmanovitz & Enrique López, 2003. "La Agricultura En Colombia Entre 1950 Y 2000," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002937, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gabriela B. Christmann & Karsten Balgar & Nicole Mahlkow, 2014. "Local Constructions of Vulnerability and Resilience in the Context of Climate Change. A Comparison of Lübeck and Rostock," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Frank H. Westerhoff & Cristian Wieland, 2004.
"Spillover Dynamics of Central Bank Interventions,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(4), pages 435-450, November.
- Frank Westerhoff & Cristian Wieland, "undated". "Spill-over dynamics of central bank interventions," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 21, Society for Computational Economics.
- Swallow, Brent, 2005. "Potential for Poverty Reduction Strategies to Address Community Priorities: Case Study of Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 301-321, February.
- Roald A.A. Suurs & Marko P. Hekkert, 2008. "Cumulative causation in the formation of a technological innovation system: The case of biofuels in the Netherlands," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-04, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- João Ribeiro Butiam Có, 2010. "Representação e confinação de estruturas sociais na Guiné-Bissau: uma abordagem sobre conflitos e consensos," Working Papers wp112010, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Stochastic Choice Analysis Of Tourism Destinations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Estrada G., Fernando, 2011.
"The logic of the violence in the civil war: The armed conflict in Colombia,"
Perfil de Coyuntura Económica, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, June.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "The logic of the violence in the civil war: the armed conflict in Colombia," MPRA Paper 29685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2014. "The logic of the violence in the civil war: The armed conflict in Colombia," MPRA Paper 57160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric W. K. Tsang & Bruno S. Frey, 2006.
"The as-is journal review process: Let authors own their ideas,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2006-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Eric W. K. Tsang & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "The as-is journal review process: Let authors own their ideas," IEW - Working Papers 280, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Benno Torgler, & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "The as-is journal review process: Let authors own their ideas," IEW - Working Papers 282, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fernando, Estrada, 2010. "Sencillez y explicación en la teoría económica [Simplicity and explanation in the economic theory]," MPRA Paper 20669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmut Seitz, 2008. "Democratic Participation and the Size of Regions: An Empirical Study Using Data on German Counties," CESifo Working Paper Series 2197, CESifo.
- Tomás Fontalvo Herrera & José Morelos Gómez, 2012. "Evaluación de la gestión financiera: empresas del sector automotriz y actividades conexas en el Atlántico," Dimensión Empresarial, Universidad Autónoma del Caribe, December.
- Muchada Suárez, Alejandro, 2010. "'Housing Without Housing' en Marruecos," Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar, Entelequia y Servicios Académicos Intercontinentales SL, issue 12, pages 235-248, Fall.
- Arevilca Vasquez, Bismarck Javier & Risso Charquero, Adrian Winston, 2007.
"Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Model: Evidence for Bolivia 1953-2002,"
5685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arevilca Vasquez, Bismarck Javier & Risso Charquero, Adrian Winston, 2007. "Balance of payments constrained growth model: evidence for Bolivia 1953-2002," MPRA Paper 5645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Heckit Modelling Of The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holiday And Tourism Expenditures," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Freire González, Paulo Alejandro & Vivar Aguilar, Mayra Isabel & Maldonado, Diego, 2010. "Un nuevo enfoque para el análisis y calificación del Sistema Cooperativo Ecuatoriano [A new approach to the analysis and rating Ecuadorian Cooperative System]," MPRA Paper 21463, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2010.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Melo & Jorge Ramos, 2006. "La educación en Colombia: Análisis del marco normativo y de los indicadores sectoriales," Revista de Economía del Rosario, Universidad del Rosario, December.
- Alzate, Mónica M. & Rosenthal, James A., 2009. "Gender and ethnic differences for Hispanic children referred to child protective services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Epistemology of the economy: comments from Robert Nozick," MPRA Paper 22410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "A Random Parameter Logit Approach To The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holidays And Length Of Stay," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-46, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- Q37 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2014-11-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-11-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2014-11-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2014-11-12 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2014.84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alberto Prina Cerai (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.