Report NEP-LAW-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jef De Mot & Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "Comparing All-Or-Nothing and Proportionate Damages: A Rent Seeking Approach," Working papers 2014-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloé & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2014. "Trust, Leniency and Deterrence," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2014:2, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Ian A. MacKenzie, 2014. "Precaution with endogenous litigation choices," Discussion Papers Series 535, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Giovanni Immordino & Michele Polo, 2013. "Public Policies in Investment Intensive Industries," IEFE Working Papers 59, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Marvao, Catarina, 2014. "Heterogeneous Penalties and Private Information," SITE Working Paper Series 29, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Leonid Polishchuk & Georgiy Syunyaev, 2014. "uling Elites' Rotation and Asset Ownership: Implications for Property Rights," Working Papers 343, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Apostolache, Mihai, 2014. "National Regulations on Local Public Administration," MPRA Paper 59547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2014. "On the intergenerational nature of criminal behavior," MPRA Paper 58344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Benjamin Kern & Ralf Dewenter, 2014. "Empirical Analysis of the Assessment of Innovation Effects in U.S. Merger Cases," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201450, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Muñoz-Herrera, Manuel & Palacio, Luis Alejandro, 2014. "Drug Dealing In Bucaramanga: Case Study In A Drug Producing Country," MPRA Paper 58523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietro Garibaldi, 2014. "The Economics of Severance Pay," 2014 Meeting Papers 342, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Scherer, F. M. & Watal, Jayashree, 2014. "Competition Policy and Intellectual Property: Insights from Developed Country Experience," Working Paper Series rwp14-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Thomas Dietz & Jennie Auffenberg, 2014. "The Efficacy of Private Voluntary Certification Schemes: A Governance Costs Approach," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 39 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Setsuo Yamada, 2013. "The Effects of Smoothing of the Renewal Fees on Patent Option Value(in Japanese)," Economic Analysis, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 186, pages 96-114, January.
- Elisa, 2014. "Loss & Damage: a Critical Discourse Analysis," Working Papers 2014.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.