Report NEP-HME-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2014. "Towards an integrated theory of value, capital and money," MPRA Paper 58198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2014. "Retórica en la historia y la economía política [Rhetoric in the history and political economy]," MPRA Paper 58556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lapniewska, Zofi, 2014. "Well-being and social development in the context of gender equality," 2014 Papers pla730, Job Market Papers.
- Jael, Paul, 2014. "Full Cost, Profit and Competition," MPRA Paper 59630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acevedo Rueda, Rafael Alexis & Peña, Omaira & Harmath Fernéndez, Pedro Alexander, 2012. "Pobreza: percepción y enfoques. Un análisis para Venezuela [Poverty: perceptions and approaches. An analysis for Venezuela]," MPRA Paper 58690, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Havas, Attila, 2014. "Trapped by the high-tech myth: The need and chances for a new policy rationale," MPRA Paper 58393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xueting Zhao, 2014. "Disaggregating Input-Output Models," Working Papers Technical Document 2014-0, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Hirshleifer, David, 2014. "Behavioral Finance," MPRA Paper 59028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Séne, Ligane & Cissé, Momath, 2014. "Local government spending and multidimensional poverty in Senegal: insight from the fuzzy approach," MPRA Paper 58602, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2014.
- Vergés, Joaquim, 2014. "Eficiencia comparativa Empresa Pública vs. Empresa Privada: La evidencia empírica [Comparative efficiency of Public-owned vs. Private-owned companies: The empirical evidence]," MPRA Paper 58816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kunze, Astrid, 2014. "The family gap in career progression," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 29/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Maarten van 't Riet & Arjan Lejour, 2014. "Ranking the Stars: Network Analysis of Bilateral Tax Treaties," CPB Discussion Paper 290, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Elisa, 2014. "Loss & Damage: a Critical Discourse Analysis," Working Papers 2014.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Goran Holmqvist & Luisa Natali, 2014. "Exploring the Late Impact of the Financial Crisis using Gallup World Poll Data," Papers inwopa728, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Rizvi, Syed Aun & Sarkar, Kabir & Bacha, Obiyathulla & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "How do Macroeconomic Changes Impact Islamic and Conventional Equity Prices? Evidence from Developed and Emerging Countries," MPRA Paper 59587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pongou, Roland & Serrano, Roberto, 2013. "Fidelity Networks and Long-Run Trends in HIV/AIDS Gender Gaps," MPRA Paper 47232, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2014.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2014. "A scale-free transportation network explains the city-size distribution," MPRA Paper 59448, University Library of Munich, Germany.