Technology Agreements with Heterogeneous Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hoel, Michael & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2013. "Technology Agreements with Heterogeneous Countries," Memorandum 02/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hoel & Aart de Zeeuw, 2014. "Technology Agreements with Heterogeneous Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4635, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassan Benchekroun & Amrita Ray Chaudhuri, 2015.
"Cleaner Technologies and the Stability of International Environmental Agreements,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(6), pages 887-915, December.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2012. "Cleaner Technologies and the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Discussion Paper 2012-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2012. "Cleaner Technologies and the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Discussion Paper 2012-051, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Coninck, Heleen & Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G. & Ueno, Takahiro, 2008. "International technology-oriented agreements to address climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 335-356, January.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2008.
"Technology spillovers and stability of international climate coalitions,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 343-365, December.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2007. "Technology Spillovers and Stability of International Climate Coalitions," Working Papers 2007.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Scott Barrett, 2006. "Climate Treaties and "Breakthrough" Technologies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 22-25, May.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Kai Konrad, 1994.
"Global environmental problems and the strategic choice of technology,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 299-321, October.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1992. "Global environmental problems and the strategic choice of technology," EconStor Research Reports 112696, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El-Sayed, Abeer & Rubio, Santiago J., 2014.
"Sharing R&D investments in cleaner technologies to mitigate climate change,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 168-180.
- Abeer El-Sayed & Santiago J. Rubio, 2014. "Sharing R&D Investments in Cleaner Technologies to Mitigate Climate Change," Working Papers 2014.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- De Zeeuw, A. & Ochea, M., 2013. "Evolution of Reciprocity in Asymmetric International Environmental Negotiations," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Agreement; Coalition Stability; Climate; International Agreement;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2013.07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .