Coastal Zone Management in the Mediterranean: Legal and Economic Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitmarsh, David & Northen, James & Jaffry, Shabbar, 1999.
"Recreational benefits of coastal protection: a case study,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 453-463, July.
- Whitmarsh, D. & Northen, J. & Jaffry, S., 1997. "Recreational benefits of coastal protection: a case study," Discussion Papers 127., Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources.
- Abelson, P. W. & Markandya, A., 1985. "The interpretation of capitalized hedonic prices in a dynamic environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 195-206, September.
- George R. Parsons & Yangru Wu, 1991. "The Opportunity Cost of Coastal Land-Use Controls: An Empirical Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(3), pages 308-316.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rode, Sanjay, 2010. "Effects of urbanisation on multiple cropping pattern in coastal districts in India," MPRA Paper 29626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Nov 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsCoastal Zone Management; Legislation; Littoral; Mediterranean; Recreation;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-10-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2009-10-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2009-10-03 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2009.71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.