Report NEP-ARA-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sumru Altug, 2009. "Türkiye'de ve Yükselen Piyasa Ekonomilerinde Is Çevrimleri (Business Cycles in Turkey and in Emerging Market Economies)," Working Papers 0015, Yildiz Technical University, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Selim, Tarek & Salem, Sherif, 2009. "Student Placement in Egyptian Colleges," MPRA Paper 17596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anil Markandya & S. Arnold & M. Cassinelli & T. Taylor, 2009. "Coastal Zone Management in the Mediterranean: Legal and Economic Perspectives," Working Papers 2009.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- A. Nazif Catik & A. Özlem Önder, 2009. "The Distribution Analysis of the Inflation Components of Turkey," Working Papers 0902, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2009. "Estimates of Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in Syria," MPRA Paper 17613, University Library of Munich, Germany.