International Cooperation to Resolve International Pollution Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1992. "The international dimension of environmental policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 379-387, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partha Sen, 2008.
"Fdeveloping Economies And The Environment - The Role Of Trade And Capital Flows,"
172, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Developing Economies and the Environment: The Role of Trade and Capital Flows," Working Papers id:2860, eSocialSciences.
- David M. McEvoy & John K. Stranlund, 2006.
"Enforcing ‘Self-Enforcing’ International Environmental Agreements,"
2006-6, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- McEvoy, David M. & Stranlund, John K., 2006. "Enforcing 'Self-Enforcing' International Environmental Agreements," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21403, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- DAUBANES Julien, 2009.
"Changement climatique, instruments Ã©conomiques et propositions pour un accord post-Kyoto : une synthÃ¨se,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.19.295, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Daubanes, Julien, 2009. "Changement climatique, instruments économiques et propositions pour un accord post-Kyoto: une synthèse," TSE Working Papers 09-006, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Maryse Labriet & Richard Loulou, 2008. "How Crucial is Cooperation in Mitigating World Climate? Analysis with World-MARKAL," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 67-94, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational pollution; International environmental agreements; Treaty design; Coalition theory;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2004-07-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2004-07-18 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2004.41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .