Residential Mobility and Labor Market Transitions: Relative Effects of Housing Tenure, Satisfaction and Other Variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006.
"Are Homeowners Really More Unemployed?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(514), pages 991-1013, October.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, "undated". "Are Home Owners Really More Unemployed?," Economics Working Papers 2003-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2003. "Are Home Owners Really More Unemployed?," IZA Discussion Papers 872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Svarer & Michael Rosholm & Jacob Roland Munch, 2003. "Are Home Owners Really more Unemployed?," CAM Working Papers 2003-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Richard K. Green & Patric H. Hendershott, 2001. "Home-ownership and Unemployment in the US," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(9), pages 1509-1520, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-03-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-03-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-03-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2007-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .