Are unconventional monetary policies effective?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 69, quai d'Orsay - 75007 PARIS|
Phone: 01 44 18 54 00
Fax: 01 45 56 06 15
Web page: http://www.ofce.sciences-po.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2009.
"Unconventional monetary policies: an appraisal,"
BIS Working Papers
292, Bank for International Settlements.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2011.
"The Effectiveness of Alternative Monetary Policy Tools in a Zero Lower Bound Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
16956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Alternative Monetary Policy Tools in a Zero Lower Bound Environment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 3-46, 02.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Jochen Andritzky & Andreas Jobst & Sylwia Nowak & Natalia Tamirisa, 2010.
"Market Response to Policy Initiatives during the Global Financial Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
15809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Andritzky, Jochen & Jobst, Andreas & Nowak, Sylwia & Tamirisa, Natalia, 2012. "Market response to policy initiatives during the global financial crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 162-177.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2010.
"Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?,"
441, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2011. "Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 41-59.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Söderlind, Paul, 2009.
"Inflation Risk Premia and Survey Evidence on Macroeconomic Uncertainty,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Söderlind, 2011. "Inflation Risk Premia and Survey Evidence on Macroeconomic Uncertainty," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(2), pages 113-133, June.
- Paul Söderlind, 2008. "Inflation Risk Premia and Survey Evidence on Macroeconomic Uncertainty," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-12, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Paul Söderlind, 2009. "Inflation Risk Premia and Survey Evidence on Macroeconomic Uncertainty," Working Papers 2009-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Refet S Gürkaynak & Andrew Levin & Eric Swanson, 2010. "Does Inflation Targeting Anchor Long-Run Inflation Expectations? Evidence from the U.S., UK, and Sweden," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1208-1242, December.
- Andrew G Haldane & Vicky Read, 2000. "Monetary policy surprises and the yield curve," Bank of England working papers 106, Bank of England.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.