Monetary Policy after the Crisis
On 4 March 2011, SUERF – The European Money and Finance Forum and the National Bank of Poland jointly organised a conference on the theme of: "Monetary Policy after the Crisis". Following a call for papers with a large number of submissions, the scientific committee selected 9 papers, which were grouped in three sessions addressing the following three research questions: First, what have we learnt from the crisis for the conduct of monetary policy? Second, what have we learnt from the crisis for the coordination of monetary, fiscal and macroprudential policies. And third, how did the Monetary Transmission Mechanism during the crisis function, and what can we expect for the future?
|This book is provided by SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum in its series SUERF Studies with number 2011/3 and published in 2011.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +43/1/404 20 7216
Fax: +43/1/404 20 7298
Web page: http://www.suerf.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: SUERF c/o OeNB, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, A-1090 Vienna, Austria|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2011.
"A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises,"
'Angelo Costa' Lectures Serie,
SIPI Spa, issue Lect. XII.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2011. "A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 4, pages 11-36, October-D.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2012. "A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M., 2012. "A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 8742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2008.
"A Black Swan in the Money Market,"
NBER Working Papers
13943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Williams & John B. Taylor, 2009. "A Black Swan in the Money Market," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 58-83, January.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009. "A black swan in the money market," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Jochen Andritzky & Andreas Jobst & Sylwia Nowak & Natalia Tamirisa, 2010.
"Market Response to Policy Initiatives during the Global Financial Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
15809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Andritzky, Jochen & Jobst, Andreas & Nowak, Sylwia & Tamirisa, Natalia, 2012. "Market response to policy initiatives during the global financial crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 162-177.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Woodford, Michael, 2009.
"Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2009. "Conventional and unconventional monetary policy," Staff Reports 404, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 0910-17, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian Sack, 2010.
"Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?,"
441, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joseph Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian Sack, 2011. "Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 41-59.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2009.
"Unconventional monetary policies: an appraisal,"
BIS Working Papers
292, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2011. "Are Unconventional Monetary Policies Effective?," Working Papers CELEG 1107, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- AndrÃ© Meier, 2009. "Panacea, Curse, or Nonevent? Unconventional Monetary Policy in the United Kingdom," IMF Working Papers 09/163, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfstu:65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.