Life Potential as a Basic Demographic Indicator
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francisco Goerlich & Ángel Soler, 2013. "Life Potential as a Basic Demographic Indicator," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 537-548, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1.
- Li Gan & Michael D. Hurd & Daniel L. McFadden, 2005. "Individual Subjective Survival Curves," NBER Chapters,in: Analyses in the Economics of Aging, pages 377-412 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osberg, Lars & Sharpe, Andrew, 2002. "An Index of Economic Well-Being for Selected OECD Countries," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(3), pages 291-316, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udaya S Mishra & Mohammad Kashif Khan & Mala Ramanathan, 2013. "Should life potential be a better alternative to life expectancy at birth? an Indian illustration," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1311-1316.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:13:y:2015:i:c:p:93-107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLife expectancy; life table; aging; demography.;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fbb:wpaper:2012111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbbvaes.html .