The Taylor Principle and Global Determinacy in a Non-Ricardian World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Michel Guillard, 2005. "The Taylor principle and global determinacy in a non Ricardian world," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590558, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parent, Antoine & Rault, Christophe, 2004. "The Influences Affecting French Assets Abroad Prior to 1914," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(02), pages 328-362, June.
- Alstadheim Ragna & Henderson Dale W., 2006.
"Price-Level Determinacy, Lower Bounds on the Nominal Interest Rate, and Liquidity Traps,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, November.
- Ragna Alstadheim & Dale W. Henderson, 2004. "Price-level determinacy, lower bounds on the nominal interest rate, and liquidity traps," International Finance Discussion Papers 795, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ragna Alstadheim & Dale Henderson, 2006. "Price-level determinacy, lower bounds on the nominal interest rate, and liquidity traps," Working Paper 2006/03, Norges Bank.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2004. "An Attempt to Evaluate the Impact of Reorganization on the Way Working Time Reduction Has Been Implemented by French Firms since 1996," Documents de recherche 04-19, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel GUILLARD & Rym ALOUI, "undated".
"A Simple "Public Debt-Deflation" Theory: Leeper revisited,"
- Rym Aloui & Michel Guillard, 2009. "A Simple “Public Debt-Deflation” Theory: Leeper revisited," Documents de recherche 09-11, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
More about this item
KeywordsTaylor Principle; Taylor Rules; Global Determinacy; Price Determinacy; Non-Ricardian Economies; Non-Ricardian equilibria;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:05-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.