The Taylor Principle and Global Determinacy in a Non-Ricardian World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Michel Guillard, 2005. "The Taylor principle and global determinacy in a non Ricardian world," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590558, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alstadheim Ragna & Henderson Dale W., 2006.
"Price-Level Determinacy, Lower Bounds on the Nominal Interest Rate, and Liquidity Traps,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, November.
- Ragna Alstadheim & Dale W. Henderson, 2004. "Price-level determinacy, lower bounds on the nominal interest rate, and liquidity traps," International Finance Discussion Papers 795, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ragna Alstadheim & Dale Henderson, 2006. "Price-level determinacy, lower bounds on the nominal interest rate, and liquidity traps," Working Paper 2006/03, Norges Bank.
- Parent, Antoine & Rault, Christophe, 2004. "The Influences Affecting French Assets Abroad Prior to 1914," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(02), pages 328-362, June.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2004. "An Attempt to Evaluate the Impact of Reorganization on the Way Working Time Reduction Has Been Implemented by French Firms since 1996," Documents de recherche 04-19, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel GUILLARD & Rym ALOUI, "undated".
"A Simple "Public Debt-Deflation" Theory: Leeper revisited,"
- Rym Aloui & Michel Guillard, 2009. "A Simple “Public Debt-Deflation” Theory: Leeper revisited," Documents de recherche 09-11, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
More about this item
KeywordsTaylor Principle; Taylor Rules; Global Determinacy; Price Determinacy; Non-Ricardian Economies; Non-Ricardian equilibria;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:05-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .