Ricardian equivalence and the intertemporal Keynesian multiplier
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Brock, William A., 1975. "A simple perfect foresight monetary model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Weil, Philippe, 1987. "Permanent budget deficits and inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 393-410, September.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2005. "Poole in the New Keynesian model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 887-907, May.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2001. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy on Consumption and Employment: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2760, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weil, Philippe, 1991. "Is Money Net Wealth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(1), pages 37-53, February.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 2005. "Interest rate rules, price determinacy and the value of money in a non-Ricardian world," Post-Print halshs-00754073, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gennady Bilych, 2013. "Is It Possible to Create Goods from Thin Air Using Money and an Expenditure Multiplier?," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 156-172, December.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2007.
"IS-LM and the multiplier: A dynamic general equilibrium model,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 189-195, August.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 2006. "IS-LM and the multiplier: A dynamic general equilibrium model," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590513, HAL.
- Luis Carlos Corchón, 2010.
"The Keynesian multiplier and the Pigou effect under substitution between private and public consumption,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 829-836.
- Corchon, Luis, 2009. "The Keynesian multiplier and the Pigou effect under substitution between private and public consumption," MPRA Paper 18764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2009.
- Ryu-ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2015. "Fiscal Policy under Long-run Stagnation: A New Interpretation of the Multiplier Effect," ISER Discussion Paper 0937, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Slim Bridji & Matthieu Charpe, 2012. "Labour Market and Fiscal Policy," IHEID Working Papers 03-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 16 Feb 2012.
- Ryu-ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2010. "A Reinterpretation of the Keynesian Consumption Function and Multiplier Effect," ISER Discussion Paper 0779, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:94:y:2007:i:1:p:118-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .