Permanent budget deficits and inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
- Stanley Fischer, 1991. "Growth, Macroeconomics, and Development," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 329-379 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leo Kaas, 2016.
"Public debt and total factor productivity,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(2), pages 309-333, February.
- Leo Kaas, 2016. "Public debt and total factor productivity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(2), pages 309-333, February.
- Leo Kaas, 2014. "Public Debt and Total Factor Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 5125, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leo Kaas, 2014. "Public Debt and Total Factor Productivity," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-22, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Neil Rankin, 2008. "Bénassy, J.-P: Money, Interest, and Policy. Dynamic General Equilibrium in a Non-Ricardian World," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 191-194, July.
- Ghironi, Fabio, 2006. "Macroeconomic interdependence under incomplete markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 428-450, December.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Macroeconomic Interdependence under Incomplete Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 471, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2003.
- Takayuki Ogawa, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of Debt Policy during Recessions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Brunila, Anne, 1996. "Fiscal policy and private consumption : Saving decisions : Evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 28/1996, Bank of Finland.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 2000. "Price Level Determinacy under a Pure Interest Rate Peg," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 194-211, January.
- Klaus Waelde, 1994. "Trade pattern reversal: The role of technological change, factor accumulation and government intervention," International Trade 9403003, EconWPA, revised 06 Apr 1994.
- Takayuki Ogawa, 2005. "Welfare Analysis of Debt Policy during Recessions," ISER Discussion Paper 0642, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2007. "Ricardian equivalence and the intertemporal Keynesian multiplier," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 118-123, January.
- Chalk, Nigel A., 2000. "The sustainability of bond-financed deficits: An overlapping generations approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 293-328, April.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 2005. "Interest Rate Rules, Price Determinacy and the Value of Money in a non Ricardian World," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(3), pages 651-667, July.
- Detken, Carsten, 1999. "Fiscal policy effectiveness and neutrality results in a non-Ricardian world," Working Paper Series 0003, European Central Bank.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, March.
- Carsten Detken & Vítor Gaspar & Bernhard Winkler, 2005. "On Prosperity and Posterity: The Need for Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 30, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Evans, Paul & Hasan, Iftekhar, 1998. "The consumption-based capital asset pricing model: International evidence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Michael Sattinger, 2010. "Income Tax Incidence with Positive Population Growth," Discussion Papers 10-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S. & Xu, Y., 1996. "Effort and the Cycle : Cyclical Implications of Efficiency Wages," Discussion Paper 1996-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michal Andrle & Patrick Blagrave & Pedro Espaillat & Keiko Honjo & Benjamin L Hunt & Mika Kortelainen & René Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Eleonara Mavroeidi & Dirk V Muir & Susanna Mursula & Stephen Snu, 2015. "The Flexible System of Global Models – FSGM," IMF Working Papers 15/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Money, time preference and external balance," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 564-572, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:20:y:1987:i:2:p:393-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed