Permanent budget deficits and inflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanley Fischer, 1991. "Growth, Macroeconomics, and Development," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 329-379 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leo Kaas, 2016.
"Public debt and total factor productivity,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(2), pages 309-333, February.
- Leo Kaas, 2014. "Public Debt and Total Factor Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 5125, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leo Kaas, 2014. "Public Debt and Total Factor Productivity," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-22, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Ghironi, Fabio, 2006.
"Macroeconomic interdependence under incomplete markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 428-450, December.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Macroeconomic Interdependence under Incomplete Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 471, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2003.
- Takayuki Ogawa, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of Debt Policy during Recessions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Brunila, Anne, 1996. "Fiscal policy and private consumption : Saving decisions : Evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 28/1996, Bank of Finland.
- Klaus Waelde, 1994. "Trade pattern reversal: The role of technological change, factor accumulation and government intervention," International Trade 9403003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 1994.
- Takayuki Ogawa, 2005. "Welfare Analysis of Debt Policy during Recessions," ISER Discussion Paper 0642, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Brunila, Anne, 1997. "Current income and private consumption : Saving decisions : Testing the finite horizon model," Research Discussion Papers 6/1997, Bank of Finland.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2007. "Ricardian equivalence and the intertemporal Keynesian multiplier," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 118-123, January.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 2005. "Interest Rate Rules, Price Determinacy and the Value of Money in a non Ricardian World," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(3), pages 651-667, July.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, January.
- Michael Sattinger, 2010. "Income Tax Incidence with Positive Population Growth," Discussion Papers 10-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S. & Xu, Y., 1996. "Effort and the Cycle : Cyclical Implications of Efficiency Wages," Discussion Paper 1996-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michal Andrle & Patrick Blagrave & Pedro Espaillat & Keiko Honjo & Benjamin L Hunt & Mika Kortelainen & René Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Eleonara Mavroeidi & Dirk V Muir & Susanna Mursula & Stephen Snu, 2015. "The Flexible System of Global Models – FSGM," IMF Working Papers 15/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Neil Rankin, 2008. "Bénassy, J.-P: Money, Interest, and Policy. Dynamic General Equilibrium in a Non-Ricardian World," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 191-194, July.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 2000. "Price Level Determinacy under a Pure Interest Rate Peg," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 194-211, January.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 2009. "Interest rate rules and global determinacy: An alternative to the Taylor principle," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 359-374.
- Detken, Carsten & Winkler, Bernhard & Gaspar, Vítor, 2004.
"On prosperity and posterity: the need for fiscal discipline in a monetary union,"
Working Paper Series
420, European Central Bank.
- Carsten Detken & Vítor Gaspar & Bernhard Winkler, 2005. "On Prosperity and Posterity: The Need for Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 30, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Chalk, Nigel A., 2000. "The sustainability of bond-financed deficits: An overlapping generations approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 293-328, April.
- Detken, Carsten, 1999. "Fiscal policy effectiveness and neutrality results in a non-Ricardian world," Working Paper Series 0003, European Central Bank.
- Evans, Paul & Hasan, Iftekhar, 1998. "The consumption-based capital asset pricing model: International evidence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Money, time preference and external balance," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 564-572, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:20:y:1987:i:2:p:393-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.