The Keynesian multiplier and the Pigou effect under substitution between private and public consumption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corchon, Luis, 2009. "The Keynesian multiplier and the Pigou effect under substitution between private and public consumption," MPRA Paper 18764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linnemann, Ludger & Schabert, Andreas, 2004. "Can fiscal spending stimulate private consumption?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 173-179, February.
- Barro, Robert J, 1981. "Output Effects of Government Purchases," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1086-1121, December.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2007. "Ricardian equivalence and the intertemporal Keynesian multiplier," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 118-123, January.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1975. "Neo-Keynesian Disequilibrium Theory in a Monetary Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 503-523.
- Silvestre, Joaquim, 1982. "Fixprice analysis in exchange economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 28-58, February.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1975.
"Existence of an Exchange Equilibrium under Price Rigidities,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 301-320, June.
- DREZE, Jacques H., 1975. "Existence of an exchange equilibrium under price rigidites," CORE Discussion Papers RP 225, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 2007. "Ricardian equivalence and the intertemporal Keynesian multiplier," Post-Print halshs-00754250, HAL.
- Heijdra, Ben J & Ligthart, Jenny E & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1998. "Fiscal Policy, Distortionary Taxation, and Direct Crowding Out under Monopolistic Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 79-88, January.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes; Multiplier; Unemployment; Pigou;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.