Fixprice analysis in exchange economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Carlos Corchón, 2010.
"The Keynesian multiplier and the Pigou effect under substitution between private and public consumption,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 829-836.
- Corchon, Luis, 2009. "The Keynesian multiplier and the Pigou effect under substitution between private and public consumption," MPRA Paper 18764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2009.
- Lévesque, Suzanne & Paquin, Lloyd, 1986. "Les microfondements de la macroéconomique : une recension critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(4), pages 597-619, décembre.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov, Alexander, 2009.
"Constrained suboptimality when prices are non-competitive,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 43-58, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Konovalov, A., 2000. "Constrained Suboptimality When Prices are Non-Competitive," Discussion Paper 2000-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov Alexander, 2002. "Constrained Suboptimality when Prices Are Non-competitive," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov Alexander, 2000. "Constrained Suboptimality when Prices Are Non-competitive," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1993. "Nonclearing Markets: Microeconomic Concepts and Macroeconomic Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 732-761, June.
- Michel de Vroey, 2004. "Théorie du déséquilibre et chômage involontaire. Un examen critique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(4), pages 647-668.
- Triossi, Matteo & Corchón Díaz, Luis Carlos, 2005.
"Implementation with state dependent feasible sets and preferences: a renegotiation approach,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we057136, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Matteo Triossi & Luis Corchón, 2006. "Implementation with State Dependent Feasible Sets and Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 24, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Kokonas, Nikolaos, 2016. "Nominal rigidities equilibria in a non-Ricardian economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 108-119.
- Luis Corchón & Matteo Triossi, 2011.
"Implementation with renegotiation when preferences and feasible sets are state dependent,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(2), pages 179-198, February.
- Luis Corchón & Matteo Triossi, 2008. "Implementation with renegotiation when preferences and feasible sets are state dependent," Documentos de Trabajo 255, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria: Convergence, Cycles or Chaos," ISER Discussion Paper 0591, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:26:y:1982:i:1:p:28-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.