Théorie du déséquilibre et chômage involontaire. Un examen critique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Vroey, Michel, 2001. "Price Rigidity and Market-Clearing: A Conceptual Clarification," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(5), pages 639-655, September.
- Patinkin, Don, 1990. "On different interpretations of the General Theory," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 205-243.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1976. "The Disequilibrium Approach to Monopolistic Price Setting and General Monopolistic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 69-81.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1977. " The Logic of the Fix-price Method," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, pages 169-186.
- Picard,Pierre, 1993. "Wages and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521350570, December.
- Michel De Vroey, 1998. "Is the tatonnement hypothesis a good caricature of market forces?," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 201-221.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1975. "Neo-Keynesian Disequilibrium Theory in a Monetary Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 503-523.
- Silvestre, Joaquim, 1982. "Fixprice analysis in exchange economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 28-58.
- Goulven Rubin, 2002.
"From equilibrium to disequilibrium: the genesis of Don Patinkin's interpretation of the Keynesian theory,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 205-225.
- Goulven Rubin, 2002. "From equilibrium to disequilibrium : the genesis of Don Patinkin's interpretation of the Keynesian theory," Post-Print halshs-00636823, HAL.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1993. "Nonclearing Markets: Microeconomic Concepts and Macroeconomic Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 732-761.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_554_0647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.