Rueff et l'analyse du chômage : Quels héritages?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1999.
"Rethinking the Role of NAIRU in Monetary Policy: Implications of Model Formulation and Uncertainty,"
NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 405-436
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic Mishkin, 1998. "Rethinking the role of NAIRU in monetary policy: implications of model formulation and uncertainty," Research Paper 9806, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2000. "Rethinking the Role of NAIRU in Monetary Policy: Implications of Model Formulation and Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 6518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 1989. "The Insider-Outsider Theory of Employment and Unemployment," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026262074x.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Gianella, Christian & Goux, Dominique & Zylberberg, Andre, 2002.
"Equalizing Wage Differences and Bargaining Power: Evidence from a Panel of French Firms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Gianella, Christian & Goux, Dominique & Zylberberg, Andre, 2002. "Equalizing Wage Differences and Bargaining Power: Evidence from a Panel of French Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1975. "Neo-Keynesian Disequilibrium Theory in a Monetary Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 503-523.
- Jean-Michel Plassard & Gabriel Tahar, 1990. "Théorie du salaire d'efficience et disparités non compensatrices : évaluation à partir de l'enquête Fqp," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 67-76.
- Michel de Vroey, 2004. "Théorie du déséquilibre et chômage involontaire. Un examen critique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(4), pages 647-668.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; wage rigidities; Jacques Rueff.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2014-02-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2014-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.