Bénassy et la macroéconomie du déséquilibreJean-Pascal Bénassy, Macréoconomie et théorie du déséquilibre, Dunod, Paris, 1984
This paper is a review article of a recent book by Jean-Pascal Bénassy on the disequilibrium approach in macroeconomics. Ce texte est une revue critique d’un ouvrage récent de Jean-Pascal Bénassy consacré à l’approche du déséquilibre en macroéconomie.
Volume (Year): 61 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (juin)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.scse.ca/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1975. "Neo-Keynesian Disequilibrium Theory in a Monetary Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 503-523.
- Drazen, Allan, 1980. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomic Disequilibrium Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 283-306, March.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "Money, Interest, and Prices in Market Disequilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 943-61, Sept.-Oct.
- Frank Hahn, 1978. "On Non-Walrasian Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1976. "The Disequilibrium Approach to Monopolistic Price Setting and General Monopolistic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 69-81.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:61:y:1985:i:2:p:239-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.