Price Rigidities And Rationing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1989. "Price regidities and rationing," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1989. "Price rigidities and rationing," Discussion Paper 1989-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Hahn, 1978. "On Non-Walrasian Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1980. "Effective Demand and Stochastic Rationing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 339-355.
- van der Laan, Gerard, 1980. "Equilibrium under Rigid Prices with Compensation for the consumers," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 63-73, February.
- Laroque, Guy, 1978. "The Fixed Price Equilibria: Some Results in Local Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1127-1154, September.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1975. "Neo-Keynesian Disequilibrium Theory in a Monetary Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 503-523.
- Drazen, Allan, 1980. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomic Disequilibrium Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 283-306, March.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922 Elsevier.
- Dehez, Pierre & Dreze, Jacques H., 1984. "On supply-constrained equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 172-182, June.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Laan, Gerard van der, 1982.
"Simplicial approximation of unemployment equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 83-97, January.
- van der LAAN, Gerard, 1982. "Simplicial approximation of unemployment equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 467, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kurz, Mordecai, 1982. "Unemployment equilibrium in an economy with linked prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 100-123, February.
- Y. Younes, 1975. "On the Role of Money in the Process of Exchange and the Existence of a Non-Walrasian Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 489-501.
- van der Laan, Gerard, 1984. "Supply-constrained fixed price equilibria in monetary economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 171-187, October.
- DEHEZ, Pierre & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 1979. "On disequilibrium savings and public consumption," CORE Discussion Papers RP 367, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sander van der Hoog, 2004. "Credit and Cash-in-Advance in Disequilibrium Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 294, Society for Computational Economics.
- Herings, P Jean-Jacques, 1996.
"Equilibrium Existence Results for Economies with Price Rigidities,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(1), pages 63-80, January.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 1995. "Equilibrium existence results for economies with price rigidities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 63-80.
More about this item
Keywordsprice control ; supply and demand ; market ; economic equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:8913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.