Expectations, Employment and Prices: A Suggested Interpretation of the New â€˜Farmerianâ€™ Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Guerrazzi & Paolo Gelain, 2015.
"A demand-driven search model with self-fulfilling expectations: the new 'Farmerian' framework under scrutiny,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 81-104, January.
- Gelain, Paolo & Guerrazzi, Marco, 2014. "A demand-driven search model with self-fulfilling expectations: The new `Farmerian' framework under scrutiny," MPRA Paper 55773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2015.
"Animal spirits, investment and unemployment: An old Keynesian view of the Great Recession,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 16(3), pages 343-358.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2015. "Animal spirits, investment and unemployment: An old Keynesian view of the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 64540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNew â€˜Farmerianâ€™ Economics; Search Theory; Demand Constrained Equilibrium; Bubbles and Crashes.;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-10-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2011-10-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-10-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pie:dsedps:2011/116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspisit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .