Report NEP-HPE-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2011. "Expectations, Employment and Prices: A Suggested Interpretation of the New â€˜Farmerianâ€™ Economics," Discussion Papers 2011/116, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Claude Ménard & Shirley Mary M., 2011. "The Contribution of Douglass North to New Institutional Economics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624297, HAL.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2011. "Thesis of religion: normative basis of Islamic economics," MPRA Paper 20289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lepratte, Leandro, 2011.
"Sistemas sociotécnicos, innovación y desarrollo
[Sociotechnical systems, innovation and development]," MPRA Paper 33559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oechssler, Jörg, 2011. "Finitely repeated games with social preferences," Working Papers 0515, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Juravle, Daniel, 2011. "Monetarism," MPRA Paper 33707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Grabisch & Tong Li, 2011. "On the set of imputations induced by the k-additive core," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00625339, HAL.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2011. "The Role of Default in Macroeconomics," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Müller, Julia & Schwieren, Christiane, 2011. "More than Meets the Eye: an Eye-tracking Experiment on the Beauty Contest Game," Working Papers 0516, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Gal-Or, Esther & Gylfason, Thorvaldur & von Hagen, Jürgen & Pfann, Gerard A., 2011. "A Decade of Editing the European Economic Review," IZA Discussion Papers 5982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martín-Aceña, Pablo & Martínez Ruiz, Elena & Nogues-Marco, Pilar, 2011. "Floating against the tide : Spanish monetary policy, 1870-1931," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-10, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2011. "On Envelope Theorems in Economics: Inspired by a Revival of a Forgotten Lecture," Umeå Economic Studies 830, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2011. "Ultimata bargaining: generosity without social motives," MPRA Paper 33613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dreber, Anna & Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Rand, David, 2011. "Do People Care about Social Context? Framing Effects in Dictator Games," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 738, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "When Ricardo saw profit, he called it rent: on the vice of parochial realism," MPRA Paper 33625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Ola & Wengström, Erik, 2011. "Credible Communication and Cooperation: Experimental Evidence from Multi-stage Games," Working Paper Series 883, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Abderrahmane ZIAD & Samir SBABOU & Hatem SMAOUI, CEMOI, 2011. "A formula for Nash equilibria in monotone singleton congestion games," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201114, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.